Employment of physical therapists, occupational therapists, speech therapists are expected to grow 27 percent from 2006 to 2016, much faster than the average for all occupations. The impact of proposed Federal legislation imposing limits on reimbursement for therapy services may adversely affect the short-term job outlook for these therapists. However, the long-run demand for these therapists should continue to rise as new treatments and techniques expand the scope of therapy practices. Moreover, demand will be spurred by the increasing numbers of individuals with disabilities or limited function. The increasing elderly population will drive growth in the demand for therapy services. The elderly population is particularly vulnerable to chronic and debilitating conditions that require therapeutic services. Also, the baby-boom generation is entering the prime age for heart attacks and strokes, increasing the demand for cardiac and physical rehabilitation.
National Medical Search Group understands the need of highly qualified Therapist and we will partner with both CLIENTS and CANDIDATES to form a mutually beneficial relationship and successful hire. Our Therapist Recruiters have over 10+ years of recruiting experience in this leading industry.
Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Speech Therapists –we work as agents to help you find your next career move. By working with us, we will assess your background and skills as well as your needs and desire for your next position.
We know you are busy professionals and that your time is valuable. We will coach and prepare you for interviews. We will also help with salary negotiation upon your request.
- We will then intensely search & proactively market you to employers & help you find your desired career. The bottom line is, we will guide you throughout the entire process.
- We have state of the art technology as well as a team of over 1000+ recruiting offices nationwide so we are able to efficiently find qualified employers anywhere within the US.
- Rest assure that all your information will be kept confidential. We will not submit your resumes or discuss your skills with any employers without your permission. You don’t have to be actively looking to work with us. It is always a good idea to occasionally see what’s out there and to know the competitive salaries within your field. We can have your resume on file and only contact you when a truly attractive opportunity arises.
- We are here as agents to help counsel and guide you should you want to make that change. We will never try to match you with a position that does not fit your needs.
- You benefit from all the quality services and there’s absolutely NO COST to you. Why not let us help you explore other possibilities or help you with your next career move…Call us today and let us do all the work to help you find your dream job!
Call Us at 800-883-1589
For list of JOBS, please click on the following link:
HOT JOBS (NMSG JOBS)
Refer a friend and you could receive up to $500 once they are placed by us. All your referals will remain confidential.